Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hi!

Hi, I'm Lexy, I'm the twelve year old daughter of Stefan and the step daughter of Lori. My favorite things include singing, acting, and other artistic stuff. Even though I cant play it , one of favorite possessions is my guitar that my daddy designed to look like Taylor Swift's sparkly acoustic. What makes my dad's side of the family so rockin is that we always have parties and have lots of fun together.
As you know this is my first posting and all I got to say is what up with the fact that Landon is on the first page and I'm not. That's wacked out! (just kidding around I love that boy like a fat kid loves pie!) If you want to learn more about me than go to my blog at http://lexysblackboard.blogspot.com to read about my day. I pinky promise to type on both when ever I can! Thanks for reading!
Lexy

No comments: