Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Braham Family Update

Hey!

It's Lexy here with the Braham family update. I hope you enjoy!

Landon- Landon is 18 monthes old now ( why people dont just say a year and a half, i dont know)and he bounces from wall to wall passing out hugs and kisses along the way. Some of the many words or phrases he has spoken in my presence include tuff tuff, dada, mamamama, lexy, i love you , tada, and the ever so popular peek-a-boo barn.

Lexy- I'm finishing up my seventh grade year now, thirteen going on fourteen.School drama club just finished and i am anticipating theater camp like a fourth grader going to a hannah montana concert. I'm currently practicing for the seventh grade spelling bee in early june, where i could win two hundred dollars and really awesometastic prizes.

Lori- Lori still works designing really pretty houses that give me an odd urge to play hide and go seek. I recently went to work with her and its SO MUCH FUN ! Its like Disney Land WITH a Label Maker ( yeah, I know , I'm THAT cool)

Daddy ( Stefan as you know him ) - My daddy is awesome. He is the shnizzle ( as hannah would say) . He just got done working for the census thingamabob in Newark . Cool beans right? Many people who havent seen him in a while may not recognize him ( his decreasing hair levels certainly contribute to that ), but he remains awesome, fun, and motivational. My friends are like daughters to him, its slightly terrifying he kind of resembles a thirteen year old drama club 'member when Hannah comes over. Creepy.

Thanks for reading !

L()<3,
lexy

No comments: